My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Business Page Has All Neighboring Business Information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business has all the information of my neighboring business.  This includes their phone number, their address, their photos (and a random photo from a local hotel), their reviews.  The only thing right on my business page is the name.  I have been on the phone with support and the communication barrier to great for them to understand.  They are no help!!! Spoke with 3 different individuals.  How do I fix this issue?

Elite Coalition CrossFit 

8938 Beckett Road, West Chester, Ohio, 45069

513-795-7466

elitecoalitioncf.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Business Page Has All Neighboring Business Information

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Chris T

for me your listing is shown up on google and shows the same information you provided and as your website shows up.

screenshot-www.google.be 2016-08-14 19-04-57.png

Please elaborate 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just changed the information, I have done this several times now and the information always goes back to my neighboring businesses. Also the reviews on my page are still from the neighboring business. Somehow our pages have crossed. If you type in their business name "West Chester Liberty Chamber of Commerce" my name of my business comes up. Also on my computer and phone, nothing comes up for me when I type in my business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Honestly this whole ordeal is ruining my business. Google Maps doesn't have my business in the right location and when people get lost, the wrong information is up on the Google My Business page. If this isn't solved promptly, my business could suffer greatly and I wont be able to recover. I need help!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Chris T

frankly its not clear for me what you are complaining about.

you mentioned your informationes as below:

Elite Coalition CrossFit 

513-795-7466

I provided you I get it this way

screenshot-www.google.be 2016-08-14 19-04-57.png

You keep telling "My Business Page Has All Neighboring Business Information" without providing any proof what "Neighboring Business Information" are shown up with oyur business.

Can't you please provide screen grabs illustrating this?

How to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Chris T,

@Helmut Geissler is a seasoned expert with Google My Business and does want to help you with this... but needs to clearly understand the situation to provide concise support. 

To try and help, I will add the following info so that Helmut can expand it and so that you can better understand the listings. 

If you look at the image below, you will see search listings and an info block on the right hand side, which is properly called a Knowledge Panel. This Knowledge Panel is at the will of Google, not you and this is not a crossed listing. The Knowledge Panel is comprised of data pulled from websites and various sources online. Google often puts a different business up in the Knowledge Panel from the actual search, as I see this often. 

listing issue.png

Now, where there is a cross, as you correctly state, Chris, is that when I do this search: https://www.google.com/search?q=Elite+Coalition+CrossFit+8938+Beckett+Road%2C+West+Chester%2C+Ohio%2...

... and click on the reviews, a Chamber review pops up... and I believe the contact info was for the Chamber but you changed it before Helmut could see that. Same with the "people also search" info, which is focused on the chamber. It appears that you used the Suggest an Edit to alter the Chamber's Knowledge Panel and not the actual one for Elite. 

So, these two businesses do have an issue that needs further addressed.  

Elite Coalition CrossFit
513-795-7466

West Chester Chamber Alliance
8922 Beckett Road
West Chester, OH 45069
513-777-3600

I hope this facilitates a resolution that helps Chris... and the Chamber. 

Kind Regards,

James