My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Business Name is Arch N Design which is Removed from Local Listing May i Know why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Last week I created my business listing and got the Password Code from Google and Confirm that But when i check today with my Business Its not showing. Its removed but in map its showing.

Kindly let me know what is the problem why its removed from Local Listing.

Thanks

Arch N Design

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Business Name is Arch N Design which is Removed from Local Listing May i Know why?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi

can you provide the address of your business please?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: My Business Name is Arch N Design which is Removed from Local Listing May i Know why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

This is the Address of our Office Business Listing.

House No. 8-2-686/8/4
1st Floor
Sai Enclave, Road No. 12
Opp, Lane to Jagannath Temple
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500034
Land No. 23339993

Regards
Shabbir
Arch N Design

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

This is the Address of our Office Business Listing.

House No. 8-2-686/8/4
1st Floor
Sai Enclave, Road No. 12
Opp, Lane to Jagannath Temple
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500034
Land No. 23339993

Thanks
Shabbir
Arch N Design

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Shabbir

As you've said I can see your business in Maps: https://maps.google.com/?cid=8492210385328202992 but no Knowledge Graph - which I assume you'd like to see return?

There's a number of reasons why Google might show a Knowledge graph and ultimately it all comes down to trust in your business.

I recommend at least putting your contact details (including the Google Map) on your website, whilst you wait for it to be built.
Also, there are no mentions of your business online at all. I recommend getting listed on some prominent online directories with your business details and building out your online profile.

As Google builds her trust in you, then the Knowledge Graph will return.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Please check our business details on below given link. I have mentioned all details with complete address only our site is under design. But when we search on local map its shows the complete address but when we search directly on google its not showing. Please check and let me know your feedback.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Arch+N+Design/@17.408003,78.4472323,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x...

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

its bit strange with your biz

I get you on Google if googling with www.google.com for "Arch N Design" near Hyderabad

Screenshot 2016-06-23 at 12.32.57.png

But I don't get doing the same search with www.google.co.in

I have no clue why this (not) happens :-(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thanks for your mail

But I am not able get on .com and .in

Total Confusion what happens.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

guessing you didn't read careful enough:

I wrote: [I get you on Google if googling with www.google.com for "Arch N Design" near Hyderabad]

But I also don't get you on Google if googling with www.google.com for Arch N Design near Hyderabad

(omitting the quotes)