My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Business Listing is suspended and i finally received the postcard to verify after about 1 year

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business name is Mid-City Office Systems. We are located at 1110 W 15th St in Auburn, IN 46706. Our phone number is 260-925-3414 My current google+ link is https://plus.google.com/u/0/108780222511646590944

My problem is that my account is now suspended. I am in the process of adding a new account to be the SOLE account for our business as this has been tied to my personal account and business for basic online presence for awhile now. I cannot do much now however OR verify our business IF it is suspended. Once we finalize the account (which is already setup and we own on gmail) we will use that for our google presence but i neeed to get our business page free from suspension. 

What can i do at this time? I'm not really sure why our account is suspended so i was looking for some help please.

Thank you!

Erik Boswell

1 Expert replyverified_user

My Business Listing is suspended and i finally received the postcard to verify after about 1 year

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Mid-City Office S I looked at your listing and have escalated this to Google. The process can take 3-4 weeks. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much.

Just as an update, i received 2 new Google My Business post cards today to verify my account. The issue now is that there are somehow 2 "My Business" pages and only 1 of which is active. I cannot verify the second since it is suspended and that is the one tied to my pages (youtube, google+ etc.) If i try to delete that one it will delete my account which i cannot do. The one that is verified on google maps is incorrect. That shows the address as correct but the google maps pin in the wrong spot and is not tied to my account. Any way i can get them merged or delete the second one safely to keep my account in tact?