AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Business Listing Was Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Business listing in Google was suddenly suspended and I can not undersant the reason.

I sent reistantment requests several times but it didnt work.

My business name is Best Fresno Appliance Repair

My current addres is 4258 W Figarden Dr Ste 144 Fresno, CA 93722

My business phone is +1 (559) 960-0798

My listing's url is here https://www.google.com/maps/place/Best+Fresno+Appliance/@36.7854654,-119.9346475,11z/data=!3m1!4b1!4...

Also the name was changed suddenly to Best Fresno Appliance, but it must be Best Fresno Appliance Repair.

Please help me with this and let me know what is the issue with my listing and google plus page, what iIhave to change to get it recovered.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Arthur T

YOU wrote the listing in question was suddenly suspended.

How long before was the liosting alive and running and did you made any (even a minor) change?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You very much for Your prompt response.

My listing has been alive about a year before suspension. Perhaps I added some content to my Google Plus page before suspension. After that I deleted all the content from Google Plus and Google My Business accounts and sent appeal to recover it. I also had an issue before suspension. I mentioned that I serve customers at my location. Now it is correct as well. I mentioned that I do not.