My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Business Listing Was Suddenly Suspended! :(

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

United Quality Solutions, Inc.

9265 W Sunrise Blvd,  Plantation, FL  33322

954-330-1615

https://plus.google.com/+Uqsinc

I was editing my google business account and it suddenly went suspended.  The only change I made was to the address for a new temporary satellite location because of military and in a flash it went suspended.  What can I do.. This listing has been up for years without issue and one click its ruined.  Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please someone help me.  This has put me in a panic

Re: My Business Listing Was Suddenly Suspended! :(

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Frank S

Not sure I understand why you were trying to change the address but your Plantation location exists and will continue to exist, correct? I'm not saying this will work for sure but I would give it a shot. Try contacting Google My Business phone support to let them know you about your mistake that caused the suspension. Maybe they'll be able to reinstate it. If not, you'll need to file a reinstatement request by filling out this form.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Frank S

I searched your business and the Google My Business listing still shows the address you listed above. However you should note that your GMB listing has a different phone number. 

This help article details how to edit your business address and links to a Guideline for representing your business on Google. What you saw could have been temporary while Google processed the updated information. You can always verify your listing again. 

I agree with @TomW - if you're still seeing a problem, contact Google

Best, 

Allie