My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Business Listing Suspended Due to Quality Issues: No Detailed Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Revival Tech, LLC (Listing as Revival Tech Repair)

510 E Riverside Blvd Loves Park il 61111

815-708-8333 (can provide cell)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Revival+Tech+Repair/@42.3108826,-89.0332191,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x... (only have this due to using link on my website)

www.revivaltechrepair.com

Have been trying for about 2 weeks to get info and why I have flagged for quality issue. Have gone through all documentations and cannot locate anything I've done that breaches these agreements. Have called several times this week to my business phone support (very difficult to find as the my business help page appears to have changed to not allow request call or email or any form of direct contact). Have been escalated, and then told they cannot inform me of anything at all about 3 times now, and only to check the email they sent. This email is very basic, and just says we cannot help you at this time, check the policies page, so on and so forth. Not to mention the email contains request call or email links and they don't link to anything helpful. Just goes to my business help page were all forms of direct contact have been removed. I pay for adwords, am a huge android geek, google fan boy, have family on nexus phones and google fi, this is obsurd i cannot get difinitive answer on this for 2 weeks now. This is hurting my business now, and it's tough because of the dominant potition google is in. I find it very rude we cannot get assistance for things like this, even tho my business is free. I also pay for g suite, and this awards me no assistance here either. Very strange situation, and am trying to stay calm.

Please advise.

Thank you for your time.

Scott

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@RevivalTechRepr

at your mentioned address (and with street view) there is  no signage visible for a bsuiness called as "Revival Tech, LLC" but a repair business called "Crative Tek"

Do you have any very good proof for a legit bsuiness "Revival Tech, LLC" at the mentioned address?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler 

Yea, it appears street view has yet to update for my location, however I have a website with pictures of the store front, with our companies sign, as well as multiple social accounts with said pictures as well. Most of them I use the store front image as banner even haha. Along with this, my listing was plastered with external shots of my business, with current branding of our business. Just to clarify, the technical llc is 'Revival Tech, LLC', the business operates as 'Revival Tech Repair', and is what is used all over the web, including the Google listing. 

Here is Screenshot of my Google business app pics section for instance. https://goo.gl/photos/A56trbhbLkcAsauNA

Also, you can find us on Il llc lookup, and it is all clearly registered as legit business called Revival Tech Repair operating at 510 E Riverside. 

So, thanks for response, next idea!??! Haha. This is so agrevating.... 

Thank you for your time. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

to make it clear for you @RevivalTechRepr

I'm as a German will not and can not "find you on Il llc lookup"

Ist you to provide me your businessis legit 

In case you convince me it's legit I will be the "messenger" for a reinstate request to Google (as I was such a messenger  for dozends of other suspended listings in the past)

YOU can convince be being a legit bsuiness at the mentioned address showing me a photo of your store front at your address with a clear visible signage of it or in case you are a mobile business servicing oyur customersat theie addresses only providing a photo or scan of your business license showing name of the business and its address.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Absolutely, there was no laziness or demeaning intent sir. Did you view the picture link? That shows my listing backend photos tab, and has many pics of store front. I will provide more. 

Pictures of business: https://goo.gl/photos/hqupTZm3BF14AMj36

Www.Facebook.com/revivaltechrepair

Www.Twitter.com/revivaltechrepr

Www.Plus.google.com/+revivaltechrepair

Www.RevivalTechRepair.com 

LLC Illinois lookup link: https://www.ilsos.gov/corporatellc/CorporateLlcController

Screenshot if site doesn't work for you: https://goo.gl/photos/bGPNrjzNXUMZrswz7

Thank you very much for assistance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is city business license as well

https://goo.gl/photos/bpL7JWJy6NFa6wb6A

@Helmut Geissler

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

ok @RevivalTechRepr

escalated # 615

Accepted by topic author RevivalTechRepr
July

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

ok @RevivalTechRepr

just got th message your listing was reinstated and should soon reappear on Google.

Keep me updated if there are still issue after -lets say- 24 hours from now 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Oh thank goodness! Any info I may have to know what flagged me? I didn't even remove any content. False positive?  

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

who on Erth is @MassStash?