My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

My Business Is Not Showing On Google Maps Anymore

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.  

G+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109572779745483879281/109572779745483879281/posts

It used to show up on maps consistently until I noticed today it's not even there.  I am a verified business. 

One thing I could think might have happened is because of the name change.  It used to be called unmanufactured.  Shouldn't the business still show up at least under the old name still until the name change can be implemented? 

Thanks for the help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aida K
September 2016

Re: My Business Is Not Showing On Google Maps Anymore

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Tell you what @Aida K

good news and bad news:

good news first:

you are shown on GMaps:

Screenshot 2016-09-04 at 10.16.25.png

now the bad news:

you definded a service area of about 4/5 of the entire USA - doubting your business is facing "in person" your customers from you business address in Dallas TX.

This huge service area very likely  isn't correctly specified at all 

but even it would be in the unlikely case  you are traveling to all your customers home address in the USA servicing them at  their homes the huge service area isn't of any benfit for your ranking at  all.

More bad news:

from your website http://aidakidane.c21jf.us/ it seems to be no brick and mortar business at all   but an online based business.

(your website doesn't even mention the address of your business at 4414 Worth St #11 Dallas TX 75246)

In this case you are not eligible for a local page at all.

Have a nice Sunday though

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aida K
September 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Tell you what @Aida K

good news and bad news:

good news first:

you are shown on GMaps:

Screenshot 2016-09-04 at 10.16.25.png

now the bad news:

you definded a service area of about 4/5 of the entire USA - doubting your business is facing "in person" your customers from you business address in Dallas TX.

This huge service area very likely  isn't correctly specified at all 

but even it would be in the unlikely case  you are traveling to all your customers home address in the USA servicing them at  their homes the huge service area isn't of any benfit for your ranking at  all.

More bad news:

from your website http://aidakidane.c21jf.us/ it seems to be no brick and mortar business at all   but an online based business.

(your website doesn't even mention the address of your business at 4414 Worth St #11 Dallas TX 75246)

In this case you are not eligible for a local page at all.

Have a nice Sunday though

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut. Good or bad news I like answers. And this is an answer :). Thank you!