My Business
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple phone numbers/ service providers one business

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. I work at a salon, Salon Shag at 1600 pacific coast highway suite d, Seal Beach, Ca 90740. We do not have a receptionist or main line. There are 4 stylist and 1 esthetician who each have their own line and book their own appointments. Is there a way to list this information with each worker and their contact info? The telephone number listed now is an old landline that is no longer in service and I have deleted it.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Stacey,

Unfortunately having multiple listings at one location is a big no no, i suggest you have a designated for the listing & have a staff member reroute calls to the right person.  Alternatively, you could list your website on the listing & link through to a page with all of your staff members contact details.

Best of luck

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Stacey, 

I would actually recommend to create a listing for each of the stylists and the esthetician (as long as they are customer facing, of course, which I assume they are). This way you can list the correct phone numbers AND availability hours.

According to Google's guidelines:

"An individual practitioner should create his or her own dedicated listing if:

• He or she operates in a public-facing role. Support staff should not create their own listings.
  • He or she is directly contactable at the verified location during stated hours.

A practitioner should not have multiple listings to cover all of his or her specializations."

Good luck!