My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple locations, multiple Google Plus profiles

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

So, I recently set up multiple local businesses for the multiple offices I practice from.  That all went well, and I'm happy with the locations.  However, one thing I was just starting to look at is the Google Plus side of things.  It looks like when you have multiple locations, you end up with multiple Google Plus profiles, one for each location?  Is there any way for them all to link to the same Google Plus profile?  Having multiple is not ideal.  It means the followers would end up split across the different profiles; and posts would have to be repeated three times, etc.  I'd much rather consolidate all that into a single profile if possible.  Thanks for any help!

CHG

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Charity G
December 2015

Re: Multiple locations, multiple Google Plus profiles

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey,

Unfortunately, this is not possible. You can have a Brand page which is there to represent the business as a whole, but this will not show in search results or show a knowledge panel on the right hand side. It also does not allow you to provide a location either.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same problem.
I'm trying to discuss it here: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Businesses-with-10-Locations/Multiple-Google-Places-with-t...

So, what is the right way to create a brand google+ page and link local pages to it?

Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
you can't connect several local pages to a brand page.

you can connect a brand page to GMaps (and this means connect the brand page to just ONE local page)

Here the HC article: https://support.google.com/business/answer/6010825?hl=en