6K members online now
6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple locations but same phone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We have a clinic in two locations. In UK, one is Sittingbourne and another one is Sheerness. But we are using the same phone number for both locations. So, when adding my business to google, we should use different numbers. But it is not possible for us to have different numbers. So, please guide me, what I have to do? Is there any solution for this?

Thank You.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple locations but same phone number

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
there isn't any reasonable workaround then.
And honestly:
which of both clinics will answer calling the one number by your clients?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Surya

Are both locations staffed and available to serve customers during the posted business hours?
Can you also share a bit more information about the businesses - website, addresses, etc.

Generally speaking, you may be able to get away with the same phone number for both locations even though it's not ideal And it might impact one of the listings. However I'd like more information before I confirm.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Margaret,

Thanks for your comments. Yeah, both of our locations are staffed and serving customers during the posted business hours. My website is www.wecarephysiotherapy.co.uk ., We are a team of clinicians providing the advanced assessment and treatment of Musculoskeletal and Sports injuries in Sittingbourne & Sheerness locations. Kindly share your suggestions and ideas.

Kind Regards,
Surya
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Surya s
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Surya

After looking at the two locations, I agree with Helmut that this is a no-go.

The Sheppey Healthy Living Centre location is not eligible per the guidelines:
"An ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don't own or have the authority to represent."
https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your kind reply Margaret.
Experts in the Topic
Helmut Geissler
MargaretO