My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple google maps, fake reviews hurting business and manipulating the ranking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to bring to your attention a fraudulent hatter who has been hurting our business since its inception in 2014.

We are Camarillo Cab Service ( trademarked under serial number 86953839 and we own Fb name also and we been using Camarillo Cab Service since I started my company) I called google and explained them impersonation issues and still today nothing has been done. jim carmona pretend to be us ( Camarillo Cab Service on ppc) to confusing and misleading our clienteles.  We are Camarillo Cab Service,  located here in Camarillo 24/7 and our competitor jim carmona owner of gold coast cab, Camarillo taxi service, cab 4 you, ventura taxi network, easy ride taxis, A cab for you Ventura and many other Google maps that I have found out he own in order first to :

1- manipulate the ranking in his favor

2- confuse the clients and limit their options in term of taxi transportation

He wrote us 2 bad reviews on Camarillo Cab Service published at the same. Look it up on Google under the name of

1- jeniffer lopez

2-davis fronto

jim carmona reviewed his business Camarillo taxi service under the name of Ventura taxi Service. Look at this link:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=camarillo%20taxi&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:2&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=34213994...

He also did review his other Google map gold coast cab. Look at this link :

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=oxnard%20taxi&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:2&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=34228806,-1...

Gold coast cab jim carmona is having the following maps. Same person who answers all the time. Same company with several maps.

gold coast cab 805-444-6969 #1 ranking for Oxnard related keywords

Camarillo taxi service 805 990-6100 #1 ranking for Camarillo related keywords 

Cab 4 you (805) 850-5054 #2 ranking for Oxnard related keywords 

Easy ride taxis 805-444-6969

Ventura taxi network (805) 861-3927

Here's a list of duplicated websites he is using to manipulate the ranking  goldcoastcab.com ( duplicated 2 times on organic search)  camarillotaxiservice.com camarillotaxi.com easyridetaxis.com venturataxicab.com

He put us review all over places where he could find us. Sometimes Google took them down sometimes leave them. Our business has been hurt seriously from this hatter/ spammer.

I am asking from the moderator to look in these fake reviews and take necessary actions to stop jim carmona of gold coast cab from putting us bad reviews.

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple google maps, fake reviews hurting business and manipulating the ranking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Brian

I'll ask Google to have a look at this for you.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: Multiple google maps, fake reviews hurting business and manipulating the ranking

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Brian -
I can confirm these have been escalated internally. Will take about 2 weeks, and we're not expecting to hear anything back.
Know that appropriate action will be taken but no further information can be supplied after the investigation, as it relates to another person's account.
Thank you for reporting this.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog