My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple brands from same address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a therapy business from two different locations, based from rooms I rent at private clinics. The clinics both have several therapists working from that address. I myself have several 'brands, so to speak, offering different services to clients with different needs, for example a stop smoking service, a weight loss service, etc... all from the same address. I have created a Google+ Brand page for each of these, and  Google+ Location page for each. I would like to make sure that I will not be penalised for having several 'businesses' running form the same address details. Can someone please advise or point me in the right direction for policy? Many thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple brands from same address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You wont tell me that you have several "businesses" at this addresses - do you? You might consider the several therapies (your "Brands" ) as worth to distinguish. But you run one business - as therapist (or what ever) So to say: I'm sure you get penalized having at the same address more then one business page in GoogleMyBusiness Of course you are free to create for each of oyur "brands" a separate Brand page. This would be fine. But one local page only please!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply Helmut. The reason I want them separate is that the therapies and approaches are not related. They are different techniques that are not necessarily related, and are marketed differently to different audiences.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I'm pretty sure you have to pay in the US a tax bill for your business do you? Do you pay one tax bill for the therapies and an other one for the approaches?