4.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Multiple Locations with shared content and separate URL's (explanation inside)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have multiple businesses in multiple locations.  There is a shared phone number & separate URL's for each business.  Trying to strategically setup our Google Business listings properly and looking for solid advice.  Below is the business model explanation:

Parent Company / Corporation: United Uniforms USA, Inc

dba: United Uniforms

dba: Sew Shore

Sew Shore has been in business for over 30 years, since 1986.  United Uniforms USA Inc was established in 2016 as I brought on a partner to buyout the original owner of Sew Shore.

We HAVE to include the name Sew Shore as it's a 30 year old business that locals identify and search for.

Sew Shore is the "SERVICES" side of our business; providing embroidery, alterations, printing, & promotional products

United Uniforms is the "GOODS" side of our business; our retail departments for various uniforms, footwear, and accessories

Our location at 3845 Beck Blvd is our flagship location where our Sew Shore services are provided.  We occupy 3 units (808, 809, & 810).

Our newest 2nd location at 2340 Immokalee Rd is a medical retail store only, and a drop off & pickup point for Sew Shore services.

As we open new locations, we will open "United Uniforms" retail stores with graphics on the window that say "Services provided by Sew Shore".

United Uniforms URL is www.uniteduniforms-usa.com

Sew Shore URL is www.sewshore.com

Both locations share the number (239) 774-4655 // It's VOIP so the customer is directed to either location via menu.

How would you properly list this?  Additionally, I have received 2 separate verifications for our 2340 Immokalee Rd address... both for United Uniforms.

Would really appreciated any help...