My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Locations as white label

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello

I slightly unusual question, I have a client who will be providing a service that utilises numerous locations throughout the UK which when they have signed up to the service will be white labelled under the clients brand.....as well as still being their own entity.

Normally we'd set the link to the google business listing for their local business, what is the correct way of doing this if you have multiple locations. So for example the new location has been called Company A for 10 years and is listed on Google Maps as Company A, but after they agree to providing the new service they will also be called Company B, when work is provided through that channel.

There would be a room in the building dedicated to this service and there would be branding to match Company B at the location, but Google will see it as the existing 10 year old Company A.

Would we have to have access to that companies Google Local Business Account to note that the other company is located at the same address or would it (excuse my vernacular) knacker the existing companies listing.

I do hope that makes sense :)
Thanks in advance.
Lee
Zulu Creative 
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Zulu+Creative/@52.5972541,-1.8542222,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x5...

33 Knighton Road, Birmingham, B74 4NX

Tel: 0121 352 1226