My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Locations - Only One is for Service?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, all:

The company I work for has four different office locations; however, our main headquarters is the only one where customers can actually stop by and call in. The other locations are just offices for the employees; therefore, we do not want the office hours listed since it implies that a customer can physically visit our office at that time. 

Are there any suggestions for a remedy for this? I was wondering if there was an option to distinguish that the other locations are not a brick-and-mortar location, and that we could refer those who are searching back to our headquarters. I was also thinking that the purpose of having the Google Business information of our other offices can serve as information if an employee needed the address or whatever the case may be.

I was looking around on different threads, but couldn't find a solution. Thanks for your help!

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

You can only have a GmB entry for the office with opening hours for the public.

You can add a place marker to Maps for the other 3

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=add+a+place+marker+to+Google+maps&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Following the links instructions, it notifies me that Google Map Maker has been closed?