My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Google Plus Pages Under One account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have several businesses that I would like to add to Google My Business. Is it possible to do this from one email address (so one account)?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple Google Plus Pages Under One account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
do you own several buisnesses or are you providing management services as a service provider for other business owners?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My boss owns several businesses and I’m trying to open Google My Business Pages under one email account.

See screen grabs below. I was able to add locations, but I think the TerraCorp page is under the Marcie Butterwick account?

[cid:0982C133-9EB7-408D-AD30-7133F8816DAF@auburn]

[cid:8B828F2A-D9F7-44C8-AA81-88297152F187@auburn]

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I don't see any scree grabs.
Just some cryptic codes only

Here how to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Basically, under Google My Business where it says Business Accounts you Own or Manage, I have an account with my Name, and then 2 others that are in there own separate box (Arrow Lofts and TerraCorp) . I also have a google plus page for TerraCorp. that I need to tie to the Business page.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

YOu mean you have a dashboard like I have one wirh two business accounts as belowscreenshot-business.google.com 2016-07-20 20-47-48.png

but in your case there are three such business accounts - right?

What exactly are you now going to do with your three business accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Right! So after my first message I was able to add the dashboard with business accounts like you have so looks like I'm on the right track with that part. Now I also have a Google + page, but it looks like it's under my main account (so in your case where your photo is) and I need it to be attached to my Business. I'm also trying to add a youtube channel.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Arrow L

all this stuff about "business accounts" is bit confusing for me and I have not much experiemce about it.

There is a HC article related: https://support.google.com/business/answer/6085299?hl=en

and an other one:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6085320

They write in the first linked article  "you can transfer locations in other accounts to the business account".

But the 2nd point is quite unclear for me:

2.Click the three dot menu  on the business account you’d like to manage and choose Managers.

• You won’t see the menu on your personal account. To transfer ownership of all locations in your personal account, you should first transfer them to a business account.

This means for me you can transfer pages from your named "main account" to one of the additional bsuiness accounts

But I wasn't yet able to figure out how I can transfer any location from the named "main account" to any other Business account in my dahbaord.

It seems we don't quite understand the concept of business accounts if supposing its for "normal" single business locations.

According the above linked help center business accounts are intended to share and manage bulk feed locations of a business rather the single locations of businesses.

They also write in the above linked 2nd HC article:

"Transfer from a business account owned by an unverified user...

" Locations cannot be transferred from an unverified business account to a verified account. Verify the current account, then transfer locations."

All this means there are pretty much things to consider about transfer of locations between business accounts.

sorry for  not being that helpful regarding this stuff as expected. :-(