My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Business Locations - merging

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Lighthouse Investigative Services

212 Princess Street 

Wilmington NC, 28401

(910) 803-1411

Good Afternoon;

Lighthouse Investigative Services has opened a second location in Jacksonville NC. I submitted the new office address to google maps. Upon submitting the address for the second office location, google maps required that a second google plus page for the business be created, despite our office already having a google plus page. We would like for both locations to share one google plus page and have been unsuccessful in our efforts to merge the two office locations into one account. In addition, I am curious as to whether adding a second location to googles search engine would affect the current ad placement of the business when the first office location is searched for on google. The business is 3rd down on googles list of private investigation firms in Wilmington, and it is important that merging a second location with the first location won't place the firm further down on that list; as we would like to retain as much of our current web presence as possible, and maximize our search engine exposure. Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Respectfully;

Megan Graham

(910) 538-0213 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Multiple Business Locations - merging

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

very short answer @LIS O

any location of a business using GoogleMyBsuiness needs to have its own listing and as such its own G+ page