My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Moved premises before verifying previous one

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I'm the owner of Just Bliss Beauty. Recently I moved premises however I hadnt yet verified my address at the old premises (I did receive it from Google in the maiil but I didn't actually verify it as I knew I was moving). Anyway it now just keeps asking me to verify, won't accept the code I had (I tried to verify it under the old address so I could change it to the new one) and now it tells me its mailed me another verification code to my old address.

Details are:

Just Bliss Beauty

OLD ADDRESS - 110/98 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland Qld 4572

NEW ADDRESS - 102 Parker Street, Maroochydore Qld 4558

PHONE: 0437 109 868

It appears that someone has reported it as closed. MY BUSINESS ISNT CLOSED!

Can I just say that although I completely understand the reasoning behind verification codes etc, this system sux and leaves business owners open to be tampered with by anyone. As a business owner I should be the one in charge regarding contact information and other things related to my business and therefore should be able to make necessary changes easily.

If someone could please rectify this problem for me ASAP it would be greatly appreciated as obviously this has a negative effect on my business.

Thanks

Alisha Graham

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI @Molly L

Apply this procedure:

how-to-verify-a-google-business-listing-at-an-old-address/

http://onlineownership.com/how-to-verify-a-google-business-listing-at-an-old-address/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Helmut - This is meant for another  @Molly L