5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Most recent google reviews have dissapeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Most recent reviews, 10 total have been removed out of nowhere on our google business listing. We had 28 as of 5 am this morning, 10 recent reviews this week, and as of 5PM today they have dropped down to 18. These were all real clients of ours that did reviews for our law firm. Kind of bummed out about this because we are working really hard to build up our reviews. There are other firms in our area with 78 - 100 reviews with no issues, all in the past few weeks. 

Business name: Chhabra & Gibbs, P.A.

Address: 120 N Congress St. Suite 200 Jackson, MS 39201

Number: 601-948-8005

Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chhabra+%26+Gibbs,+P.A./@32.3009478,-90.1827376,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

And within this hour another review has disappeared dropping us down to 17..What on earth is the deal?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business is experiencing the same issues. 

Re: Most recent google reviews have dissapeared

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

HI @Brosnan and Clark O and @Chhabra G

When reviews are "Missing" it’s often because they have been removed by our system for spam or other possible violations. It's also possible that your customer may have deleted their Google account or removed the review themselves as well. 

If you believe the review is missing for another reason, please clarify why and we can look into it further.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible these reviews flagged some type of spam with Google because they were all done in a 48-72 hour period? Some were done in the same day by clients of ours. Some were the week before that. I lost another review overnight before your reply.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

we have the same problem at our google business listing from yesterday, we lost 17 from 20 reviews in just 12 hours. Another our known company had the same issue, dropping for 20 reviews.

Our reviews are from our costumers in max around 100km radius range from our location, so we really don’t know what’s happening. We don’t thing people just delete their accounts, so this must be a doing from google :(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our Business account is same we just had one review from a customer with picture and the review doesn't show up on google however you can see the picture I don't understand how this is possible 

can some one please help us as it was genuine review by a loyal customer 

Thank you 

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @Vape L@Chhabra G@Tehnicni S@Brosnan and Clark O

"If you believe a review is missing for another reason, please clarify why and we can look into it further."

Since a few of you are mentioning the reviews are recent, Google will have been sending you email notifications of those reviews. 

Find a few of your emails and post them here so I can escalate to Google to see if this is a glitch.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Margaret

Our Business name Is The Vape Life and below is the URL for my business 

https://www.google.ie/search?q=the+vape+life+dublin+2&rlz=1C1CHBF_enIE774IE774&oq=the+vap&aqs=chrome...

we received review from one of our customer yesterday and also an email from google saying we have received the review aswell which I have put below, however the review never showed up on our business page. The reason why I believe that this is either a glitch or a mistake is because customer took picture of our shop with the review and you can see the picture he took on business page however you cannot see his review 

Also when I login to google my business and click photo by customer I am able to see the same picture, also the review was left by genuine customer who has been coming to our shop regularly and he loves our service 

Also we don't offer any wifi service or anything in our shop so he didn't use the same IP address and he didn't include any bad words in his review long  story short I believe the review doesn't violation google's policy. 

The Vape Life

Congrats! You got a 5-star review
"Great people to deal with I love there personality and there great service and also and good..."

Reviewed by
ROBERT QUIGLEY
READ REVIEW

Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA 

This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive alerts when customers post reviews of your business on Google My Business. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please unsubscribe here. You can also change your preferences on your Google My Business settings page by logging into https://business.google.com/settings.

I hope this helps and we are able to sort this our, if you need anymore information please let me know and I will be happy to help 

Thank you for your help 

Kind regards

Samantha 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg