My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Mistake review, Foo Keong Liew, was error make review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Foo Keong Liew was just came to ask about the room. He goes to Pattaya and didn't stay here. He used Google to find us and come. He misunderstood that Google asked him to rate our property. He confused and saw us a 3-star hotel then made a rating as 3/5 stars (He understood that 1-star means budget and 5-star means luxury/eleglant hotel). His rating was wrong. We found him later and he surprised he did us a review! Please kindly remove as it was made by error and irrelevant.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and best regards,

Smile Society, Bangkok

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Smile Society B
May

Mistake review, Foo Keong Liew, was error make review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google will only remove reviews if the text of the review is in violation of the guidelines. Since there is no text, Google will not take any action.

Your best options would be to:
1) contact the reviewer and work to a solution and then ask them to revise or remove their rating.
2) if that's not possible, respond to the rating 
3) work to getting more reviews. Over time and given its age, that review will likely get pushed down and the better reviews will be what people read most.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog