My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Misspelled and wrong picture

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: Pure Paradise Resort

6455 Paradise Trail

Carp Lake, mi

231-420-6612

You have misspelled my business name and you have a picture up of the old gas station down the road. I have requested to join google and the response was that a post card would arrive in 1-2 weeks with a pin #. Our season will be almost over by then. No one is going to book a room with me when they see that picture you have posted!! It looks like a dump!! And you've misspelled Resort. Please contact me asap, I do not have 1-2 weeks to wait. 

Dee Keil

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

The process does take time by design to try and prevent fraud. It sounds to me the listing was not set up by you and a listing was generated poorly. To speed up the process your best bet is to post the information so the experts in this community can see the specifics of the situation. The lack of information only slows it down. Please include the following:

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. Google Maps URL 
5. Website (if applicable) 

With this information you can get directed to a possible solution on the road to recovery

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello @Pure P - hey Dee, thanks for posting your question. Keep in mind this forum is mainly moderated by common folks like you and me and cool friends like @David W Cox

You'll need to wait for the postcard (actually it's a letter) to arrive so you can verify the business listing.  Should take about a week, nothing you can do about that.  Once you verify the listing, you'll be able to update the business name, details and add images.

As far as the street view image you reference, I can't really say exactly what the best solution is these days.... you can see if this helps