My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Missing images

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Systèmes de Sécurité Lanaudière Inc.

2. 2954 Davidson, Rawdon, QC J0K 1S0

3. (450) 865-8866

4. https://business.google.com/b/103381308081895464542/dashboard/l/03132973715694676180?hl=en-GB

For many of my uploaded images, I only see a squared X.  What happened to my lost images?

Re: Missing images

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

When I go here I see several image

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x4cc8b15374ce9c71:0x64040d5a04719fb!2m10!2m2!1i80!2i80!3...

are these the ones you posted?

The X usually identifies that the image wasn't uploaded fully ( your connection might have timed out, or wasn't fully saved etc.)  Try uploading again, if you don't see your images..

Missing images

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Eric,

I do see all of my images via your link.  I did not have any issues when I uploaded them, and they were all visible online once uploaded.  I don't understand why we're able to see them all via the provided link, and not on My Business listing.

Missing images

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

there could be lots of reasons, from connection issues, browser configurations, server syncing,. etc.  The main thing is that they are visible via the map link as well as via a Google search.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ronald T
October 2016

Missing images

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I switch to Chrome (as opposed to Edge), I see all images within my profile.  Looking at the profile in Google search, I see a smoke detector as a sole image.  I sell alarm systems, not smoke detectors per se.  How can I change that?  I just added a cover image, but still that image doesn't display in search.

Also, is there a way to copy all of my image files onto a second profile (different address)?