AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Missing business info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm having issues with one of my client's Google listings. It all started a few weeks ago when the telephone number was missing from the account and there was a message "Updated" on its field in the dashboard, which we've fixed manually.

A few days later, the phone number was missing again and then we contacted Google support team. The lady that we spoke with told us that if we often make changes on the dashboard, there's a big chance Google will suspend the listing. Then we asked her to update the phone number on the listing and she did it.

Today, another part of the business info is missing - the working hours. We really don't want to change/edit anything as Google may get it as a spam practice, but you know, a business without business info is nothing...

So, my question is - is this a Google bug or something, or, some of my client's competitors is reporting/editing the listing with deleting the info via Google Maps or something of that sort?

Thank you in advance! Have a great day!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Missing business info

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Louise

In order for us to help we will need the client's business name, address, telephone number and Maps listing please

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog