My Business
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Missing Reviews section

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The Reviews section is missing from my Google Business listing.

It's important to me that customers are able to review my business, but they are currently unable to do so.

I was informed by Google Support over the phone that this is a known issue affecting some businesses and that a fix was imminent, but several months later I still don't have a "write a review" button.

Business name: Yourstage Drama

Business address: St Augustines Priory, Hillcrest Rd, London W5 2JL

My phone number: 07817 157967

1 Expert replyverified_user

Missing Reviews section

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Juliet,

Oddly enough, I don't see the write a review button in the knowledge graph. Which is odd. I do see the write a review link when I find your business in Google Maps, however. I also see the write a review link when viewing the actual page itself in classic G+ mode - https://plus.google.com/101825484182641785347/about 

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Missing Reviews section

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Try getting your first review and see if that triggers the Write a Review button to start showing in the knowledge graph. 

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky