My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Missing PIN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all, i'm new to all of this so I'm hoping someone can help as my business is really suffering - the phone has almost stopped ringing!

I setup my google business over 4 years ago, and I've just realised that my Red Pin marker locating my business has been removed. Is there any way of replacing it as I've spent all day trying to correct it - can I speak to someone, a help desk etc?

Thanks Mark

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Missing PIN

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hello, @Mark Y, welcome to the Advertiser Community! We moved your original post to the Google My Business Community as it is the best place to get the specific help you need. The Google Small Business Community is more focused on general small business inquiries; product-related discussions (like a Google My Business question) are better suited for their respective communities. We want to make sure you get the best help possible, and I'm certain you'll find this in the Google My Business Community. You can also reach out to the Google My Business team via Twitter @GoogleMyBiz for assistance.

Generally, you can report and resolve Google Maps errors by following the steps detailed here:

If you have any additional questions or concerns, the experts in the Google My Business Community are happy to help out!

Missing PIN

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@Mark Y, are you set up as a Service Area Business? If you are the marker will disappear, along with your address, but your phone number will still be listed.

Is there a red banner in your Google MyBusiness Dashboard?

Missing PIN

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Please provide:

Your complete Business Name

Your complete Business Address

Your Business Website

Your Business Phone #

Your Google My Business Page URL

Missing PIN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

no its blue. where will it say I'm a 'service area business'?

Missing PIN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MY Locksmith Solutions Ltd

21 Normandy Lane, East Preston, Littlehampton, W. Sussex, BN16 1LY

www.mylocksmithsolutions.co.uk

01903 786067 / 07769 170109

not sure what the url is! where will I find that?

Thank you.