My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Mismatched Address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business name is Orlando Landscape Designs. The current business address: 2532 Robert Trent Jones Dr #1512, Orlando, FL 32835 Which is listed on the business listing; however, I do not want it to be seen. I suggested many edits. I have asked coworkers to suggest edits, as well. I even checked Yes to the "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location." The address is properly changed to Orlando, Orange County, Florida on the "Manage My Listing" but the business address is still showing when I "View My Listing." The business phone number is 407-808-1608 and the web address is orlandolandscapedesigns.com. How do I make the address on the "View My Listing" match the location on the "Manage My Listing."

1 Expert replyverified_user

Mismatched Address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog