My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Mike Balter Mallets, LLC, 15 E. Palatine Rd. #116, Prospect Heights, IL 60070

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am interested in correcting the business address on my Google listing.  Have submitted it to Google numerous times and it is never corrected.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Judy,

I have submitted an edit via Mapmaker. They had the wrong version of the street selected. 

When changing the address in the GMB dashboard it may not add the correct version unless MapMaker matches as well. 

This should update soon, as it is in review, if it doesn't change do let me know and i will look further into the issue. 

Lyndsey

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Soory @Lyndsey M for chiming it but I don't understand waht oyu did and why.

the point is the listing comes with the address  "15 Palatine Frontage Rd # 116, Prospect Heights, IL 60070, USA"

And this is due to the fact the road is known and labeld on GMaps and MapMaker as "Palatine Frontage Rd"

You did not try to change the road name but tried changing the address from "15 East Palatine Rd # 116, Prospect Heights" (as it btw appears on the website of  @Judy B  too)

to "#116, 15 East Palatine Road, Prospect Heights"

This will not change how the address appears on GMaps as "15 Palatine Frontage Rd" even after your edit gets approved.

Just my two cents.