My Business
6K members online now
6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Merging location pages with a brand page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm sure there have been posts about this before but I am struggling to find the settings named on the old posts on this topic. We have 7 location pages which have generated G+ pages. We also have a brand page. I would like to merge all of these into one central page to avoid confusion. Is this possible? Or can I some how switch off the G+ pages associated with our individual locations? As long as they are listed on Google Maps, we are happy. We just don't want a new G+ page for every location.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Merging location pages with a brand page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Claire,

There's no way to merge your individual location pages into one central page. Each business location has it's own listing in Maps, and thus it's own page.

There's also no way to switch off the Google+ pages - it is the information that you provide on those pages that is fed through to Maps. Having said that, there's not a great deal of work you need to do on the Google+ pages - just make sure the contact details and opening hours are kept up to date, and upload photos on occasion. Plus of course, answer any reviews you might get.

Otherwise, there's no need to worry about writing posts or status updates, since that information is very difficult for the regular user to find nowadays.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog