My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Merging duplicate pages into one

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've recently discovered that our business has two separate business pages -- one of which only comes up when you search for us in a very specific way (United Studios South Jordan). Is there a way to merge the two pages so that we only have one page, but we still keep all of our information (reviews, google+ posts, etc)? If so, how do we do that? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Merging duplicate pages into one

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI,

Can you provide the URLs of the two pages here? Not all pages can be merged / linked so we do need to see the pages before providing advice.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm honestly not sure how to get the URLs. They're not separate Web pages; they're those tabs that come up when you search our business name. For example, if you search "karate south jordan", one listing pops up. If you search "united studios south jordan" a completely different listing pops up, even though they're one business and listed at the same address.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
HI USSD

Both of these pages have been claimed - meaning they are in a GMB dashboard somewhere. Do you have access to both the pages in business.google.com/manage or do you know who might have access?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They are both ours with 2 different email and we use both emails.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Priya, I have a similar problem, I have 2 pages I would like to merge the mages to one, both pages are claimed and on the same email, there is anyway you can help me?

Merging duplicate pages into one

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Nick - can you provide the URLs please for the two pages?