My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Merge two Google Business Brand accounts for same location business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have two google brand accounts for our business.  We have only one location, same phone details etc for each of the accounts.

Each account is verified but each is on a separate google sign on at the moment.  We would like to preserve the reviews and history of each account and merge the accounts.

Number one account is Poolside Wide Bay Pool and Spa 07 4124 3225

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Poolside+Wide+Bay+Pool+and+Spa/@-25.2857743,152.8366248,17z/dat...

Number two account is Poolside Wide Bay Pool & Spa 07 4124 3225

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Poolside+Wide+Bay+Pool+%26+Spa/@-25.285786,152.8388059,15z/data...

Both are at 60 Main St Pialba Queensland Australia and have the same website - www.poolsidewidebay.com.au

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Merge two Google Business Brand accounts for same location business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Marion G

You'll need the assistance of Google My Business support for this.

You can request a call from support (when available) by filling out this form.

You can also contact support from within your Google My Business dashboard if you click on the three horizontal line menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen and select "Support". A menu will then drop down on the right side of the screen and there will be options listed under "Contact Us".

Another option is to contact support via Facebook or Twitter

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Merge two Google Business Brand accounts for same location business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks so much TomW

I will do that.