My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Merge three business under 1 adress

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, we have 3 businesses at one location (same office / same adress ). We want to create a google listing for each business. Since we have the same adress Google give us the status duplicate adresses. What should we do to clarify this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

please give me an idea about what three different businesses at thesame address you are talking?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Of course @Helmut Geissler ! So there's one main company that bought two more companies that offer different but complementary services/products. Each company has it own phone number but there is 1 website for the 3 companies. Everybody works in the same office so they all use the same address. They are still using the logos of the 2 new companies that joined the main one.

Exemple:

Company 1 (main) Sells lamps

Company 2 Sells hardware for lamps

Company 3 Provides services for lamps repair.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Valerie B

I'm not sure this business model of "three businesses" fit the rules/requirements  of their guidelines (https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en) fro each of your three "businesses"

But I am very sure you can't manage them all three in one business account.

As a "business account" I refer to this HC article: https://support.google.com/business/answer/6085339?hl=en

Can perhaps try creating each of the "businesses" in a seaparate dashboard.

I would suggest using at the least different "business accounts" for each business.