My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Melissa Galiotto PhD LPC NCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received a notice that I have since flagged but want removed altogether due to the nature of my business and the harm this can do (in this case) to a child client.  I never met or talked to the person who reviewed.   They emailed me bragging about what they did.  How can I get it removed altogether?   Other reviews on this topic say that no one at google checks or cares and let's these flagged reviews stay there... I have since blocked posts.

Thank You

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This lady put my daughter in an extremely horrible position. My post is 100% truthful. She is lying to cover up what she did. If you delete my review, you will be letting a dangerous and deceitful therapist continue to put children at risk.

Melissa Galiotto Psychologist

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I remove or have removed a post from someone whom was never a client or that I ever spoke with who has told me in repeatedly emails and voice mails that he is out to ruin me because his wife came one time to meet with me.   How do you reach google to have a damaging and untrue post removed?  I have a police report and the police met with this person.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So you can see that this man continues to stalk me.  I have never met, testified in court or been involved in any situation in which a child was removed from a home.  I am being cyber stalked and bullied.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The truth is being told and she is lying to try to cover her inappropriate behavior.  It's that simple.  As far as that other post goes, that has been on Google for 3 YEARS and the woman who wrote it is named Nancy Noszka.  The fact that this lady is trying to blame me for a review that has been on Google for 3 YEARS, just further illustrates that she is delusional and a total liar.  This is a free country and people have the right to post truthful reviews.  She needs to accept that.

The fact of the matter is that this lady is lying and slandering me because she does not want the truth to be told about her inappropriate conduct.  So she throws around words like "stalked" and "bullied" to try to act like she is innocent.  When in reality, she's a liar who caused my daughter emotional pain, and now she doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions.  So she lies and slanders to try to get the truth removed from these forums.  People have a right to know what they are dealing with when they contact this lady for therapy.  I don't want another child to be put in a horrible situation like my daughter was put in and it's my right to state the facts about what she and I experienced with this irresponsible therapist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This lady is stating nothing but lies. I never said any of the things that this dishonest therapist is saying.  This is precisely why the community should know that this lady cannot be trusted and is completely unethical.  I have not contacted her in anyway other than to find out why she allowed my daughter to be subjected to a painful experience, which was under her control.  Any statements she is making regarding me leaving voicemails or emails with threats, are ABSOLUTELY 100% FALSE.  In fact, the police officer that she contacted has told her that I have not done anything wrong and that she should stop lying because she is only hurting herself.  It's been made clear to her that she is damaging her reputation by continuing to lie about what she subjected my daughter to and about the interaction I had with her (which was very little and all of it was completely professional).

Please feel free to contact me directly and I will give you the name of the police officer that I spoke with.  He determined that this lady is nothing but a bold faced liar who is trying to cover up her inappropriate conduct.  He was very respectful with me and basically stated that she wasted his time, which she absolutely did, since everything she told him was a lie.

Again, let me be clear, I have not contacted this lady in any way, shape or form, other to find out why she subjected my daughter to an inappropriate meeting without my consent.  The police report confirms everything that I am saying and proves that she is a complete and total liar.  Ask this lady to produce one email or one voicemail that reflects the lies she is writing on here.  She can't produce any evidence (not one shred of proof) to support her claims.  The police officer found this out for himself and determined that she is lying in an attempt to hide her misconduct.  That's the bottom line.  The more this lady writes, the more she lies and the further she destroys her credibility.  She is actually proving my point with every lie and slanderous remark she makes.  She's her own worst enemy, which is why no child should ever be allowed to see this lady for therapy.

Re: Melissa Galiotto PhD LPC NCC

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Melissa G & @Truth 

Please be aware this is  a per to peer help forum and noone of us is a googler 

We also are no lawyers or police to investigate stalking cases.

Google very likely will not play any kind of judge or make a judgement.

Please refrain from disputing here your individual cases and veiws about the background of the matter.

And please refrain from starting more separate threads

If there wiil be a court judgement about the case Google can decide about the review in question.

Until this is given I'm sure nothings will taken down and nothing is to say here more about - this is my opinion as a top contributor (and kind of moderator) of this forum. 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Truth

your last post is violating the guidelines of this forum aa it is inapropriate in tone andwording

Please stop disputing the matter here from now on.

And since this thread goes out of control I wil block it now for any more replies.