My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Mci gov integration 4600 Powder Mill Ln Beltsvill, MD 20705 www.govintegration.com

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

.MCI Gov Integration is listed at 4600 Powder Mill Lane Beltsville, Maryland 

but phone listed is wrong 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Mci gov integration 4600 Powder Mill Ln Beltsvill, MD 20705 www.govintegration.com I got my postcar

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

There have been reported problems with not getting the code to work if there has been any type of edit between the card being sent and putting the code in. Is the legal company name the same as what you are listing? There are a couple of different names listed on the site and Google may have you confused with being part of MCI which is not clear. You may want to take a look at the guidelines for listings. One of the things they look for is "

• Represent your business as it’s consistently represented and recognized in the real world across signage, stationery, and other branding.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Mci gov integration 4600 Powder Mill Ln Beltsvill, MD 20705 www.govintegration.com I got my postcar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I did read the terms and conditions, I also was able to get tot he area where you put the code in.  This is a big hassle.