My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Mattress Fair of Allentown, Inc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying to have google maps correct the directions to our store for approximately a year.  I have sent emails, talked to service reps from google maps, and still have not had any success in having the directions corrected.  Does anyone have any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Mattress Fair of Allentown, Inc.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Frank W

Can you please provide, either the link to the business page ( or map listing ), alternatively the name of business and address so I can locate it.

Then can you specify what driving directions are incorrect.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Mattress Fair of Allentown, Inc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the link on google maps.  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mattress+Fair+of+Allentown+Inc/@40.6399037,-75.4913403,17z/data=!3...

If you request directions, google maps takes you to the back alley behind our store.  The correct directions can be found if you just type our address in google maps instead of our business name.  Our address is 2283 MacArthur Rd, Whitehall, PA  18052

Re: Mattress Fair of Allentown, Inc.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Frank W

Please log into the account and move the PIN marker closer to the MacArthur side.

Mattress Fair of Allentown Inc   Google Maps.png

Dashboard >> https://business.google.com/manage/#/list

Manage Location >> EDIT

Address Section >> Move PIN

Save.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership