My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Managing multiple listings

J S
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
J S
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I manage multiple listings for locksmith around US & Canada. I am in charge of editing and running the website and managing social media including Google. 

Some of the listing I am running are under my own personal tab. I cannot move them as I am not an owner but only a 'manager' This is true, I am just a manager, but how do I categorize these businesses in their own respective account. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author J S
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@J S

ask to owner to promote your rights from "admin only"  to "owner"

J S
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
J S
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you @Helmut Geissler I will ask my clients to do so, Can they be owners also (can there be more than one owner?)

J S
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
J S
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4573962?hl=en has told me that multiple owners cannot be added. It seems there is no way to sort the businesses while being a manager. I don't own these businesses so asking for ownership will probably result in some resistance. Thank you for your help Helmut, I will find a way to appease google and sort these listings properly. So I can proceed to help them. Thanks

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

It's a wrong conclusion of you @J S

Any listing can have several owners. Only restriction: a listing can have one "primary owner" only.

J S
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
J S
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Wow, I just checked and you are correct.  I have much learning to do. The problem has been fixed with your advice.