My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Managing Multiple Service Businesses

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 3 separate businesses, all are service business, each operates independently, all share the same MAILING address ... no physical storefront etc.

1 is taxi business using marked taxi cars, 2nd is door to door airport shuttle where vans go from house to house, then to airport, 3rd is dedicated route airport shuttle service.  Each has separate name, separate vehicles and drivers and completely different mode of operation .

All, share the same owner and mailing address ... and same contact email for customer service.

Google my business does not have any category that I see for multiple businesses at the same location .. yes, I tried putting is suite numbers .. google wont accept it,

and I have looked for half a day for any way to talk or chat with a live person at google .. to no avail.

is there a way to talk or chat with anyone live at google .. and more importantly, how to list each business without google indicating that they are duplicates and will not be listed. . and direct me to delete the.

Again, each are separate .. should be allowed separate listings.

Please help.