My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Main Business Website No Longer Listed On Google Search...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My main business web page for Street Organized Noize is not appearing on Google Search anymore. I don't want to verify any personal information regarding my business cause it has no specific location. How Can You Fix This Problem Since Google Listing Is Free? www.streetorganizednoize.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Main Business Website No Longer Listed On Google Search...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Street Organized N,

I have verified it does not show in the Google SERPs (search engine result pages) so you will want to work on the SEO (search engine optimization) of it, link it to Google Search Console and Google Analytics, submit a site map and submit the site to Google.

Let's talk a little more about all of this...

Once a small business creates a website, they must work on making that website a great user experience for visitors. How do they do that? They provide a well-structured website with relevant content presented on a fast-loading and mobile-responsive, modern website. It also must not have errors or issues that harm a visitor or that prevents Google from crawling your website. 

Once Google Search Console is reviewed, let's check up on your site speed, mobile-friendliness and some SEO (search engine optimization) stuff. Search Console will also show you error pages, and lots of other great info. 

You should also be using Google Analytics and Google Search Console to better understand what is happening with your website. 

1) Visit Google Search Console.

2) Use the Google Developers Speed Test and work on fixing the issues so that your score is 89 or higher for both mobile & desktop.

3) Rerun the Google Speed Test but use this tool instead. Make sure you have a mobile score of 100.

4) Run your site through this SEO score checker.

5) Visit Google Analytics and setup your website.

Utilize the steps as they are outlined. Visit #1 and dig into your website actions with Google. Use #2 to bring your score up and get any optimized content to download & use. Complete everything and then go to #3. Complete everything and go to step #4. Now go to step #5 and dig into what is actually happening with visitors and your website.

From here, you need to have a strong and consistent social presence that is updated with content related to your products & services. And you need to utilize a local online presence by being listed on local directories (YP, BBB, etc.). And all of your online information needs to be consistent and correct.

All of this will be a continual process of repeating the above steps 2-3 times per month for the life of your business.  

Please let us know what you discover and enjoy the process.

King Regards,

James