My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Lost details and deletion of an inactive, outdated mybuisness account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am writing this today from my new business account with google. The reason for creating this account is because when my business moved offices we lost the account details for the old google mybusiness account. We have just launched a new website and I am with the business tasked with the care of it's online profile.

I have now verified this new google account to our new office address. However the old account still exists. This old account will pose many threats to the running of the online profile as our business requires a lot of customer interaction via the new website and if the client is being given incorrect information about the company... I would ultimately not be doing my job. I understand this is a long winded story as there will also most probably be a long winded answer. However this old account NEEDS to be deleted as it is still attached to our new website and company name. Please help me as this is the only point of contact I can use to get in touch with the right people at google. Many thanks.

My business name is S Fallon And Sons.

The New business address is Office 3, Pound Court, Weights lane, Redditch, B92 6RG

My telephone is 01564 743 069

My google Url is https://plus.google.com/u/0/111106591810348139453

The old google url is https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SfallonandsonsCoUk

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Your supposed new listing appears to be not verified but the old one still is.

Guessing the new Listing shows a banner in oyur dahsboard telling you more facts about this new listing not getting shown.

Since the old one is about a horrible huge  (and useless) Service ara covering the entire UK + France, the Benelx and Germany you have no other chance as to report the old listing as permanently closed.

Not sure this will help but its perhaps a good start to continue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have looked at reporting it but you have to input the website URL which is attached to both the current and official google account AND the old out dated account how do I report just the old account? 

P.s Thank you Helmut, best answer I can hope for in the beginning.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

sorry @S Fallon a  

but frankly said I don't understand your doing and concern.

This HC  https://support.google.com/business/answer/6314541?hl=en explains oyu how to report a listing of your dahsboard as permanetly closed.