My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Lost all of my Google+ reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I just recently moved and therefore changed the address to my business. We got the postcard and filled in all of the proper information to update our listing.  However, our page has lost all of its photos and we have lost all of our businesses reviews. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Max

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Lost all of my Google+ reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Max

Can you please provide the following details:
Business name
Old address
New address
Google+ URLs if you know them

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Priya,

Business Name: Dreamlove Photography

Old Address:
62 S. State St.
Concord, NH 03301

New Address:
91 South Street
Bernardston, MA 01337

Here is the Google + link we've been using on or website for years - https://plus.google.com/114270963284209635074

Any help in getting the reviews back would be much appreciated. Thanks

Max

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Thanks Max,

I'll see if my Community manager can help at all in this case as there's not a lot I can do from the front-end unfortunately.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Priya,

Thank you for your help. Obviously the reviews are very important to our business so we're hopeful that Google can resolve this issue soon. Thanks again and please let me know if there is anything else you need from me.

Max

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

It's been a few days since I last heard from you and I wanted to check back in. Obviously we'd like to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you.

Max

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Katie,

I have passed this on to my CM who has requested further information from internal Google teams. It can take quite a while to transfer reviews across though, so I would, in the meantime, look at obtaining reviews from newer clients on your new page. When the previous reviews transfer across, they'll just slot in around the newer reviews.