My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Losing verified Google business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It was only a few weeks back when I search for our local business name, and our business page came up next to search results. I checked a few days ago, and it's all gone. Logged into Google, no trace of it. The page existed for many years and was verified via postcard. I've started a new page, but have lost all the old info and will have to wait to get it verified again!

Name: OOAK Table Tennis Shop

Address: 21 Isla Circuit, Mawson Lakes, SA 5095 Australia

Phone: 618 8359 8730

Google+ Link: https://plus.google.com/111532620638014056930

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Losing verified Google business page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
its bit strange as your above G+ Link https://plus.google.com/111532620638014056930 redirects to a page named as "Default Name"

As far as I remember (but am not sure about) this "renaming" happens if you apply the steps to connect your brand page with GMaps.https://support.google.com/business/answer/6010825?hl=en
Have you somehow applied the HC article ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the response.
No I have not taken these steps at all. In fact I've nothing with the page for almost a year, and as I mentioned the business page still showed in search results only a few weeks back, with all the content, reviews and pictures, but it's completely disappeared.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the response.
No I have not taken these steps at all. In fact I've nothing with the page for almost a year, and as I mentioned the business page still showed in search results only a few weeks back, with all the content, reviews and pictures, but it's completely disappeared.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Alex V

can you please provide a screen grab of your  dashboard showing the pages about this business and then an other screen grab after oyu clicked the link "Managa Location"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm not sure how to upload pictures here.

However I don' think it will help, because ALL it shows is the new and unverified business I've just created, since the old one had completely disappeared. There is no links or icons to the old one at all, which is why I'm posting here. All the content, pictures and reviews of the old one disappeared. Even on Google maps I used to see it mentioned as the business name, this also completely disappeared.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here they are:

google-business1.jpggoogle-business2.jpg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
AS I mentioned, these pictures are of the new one I've just created, as indicated by the fact that it's unverified.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Ok

then we have to wait until you entered the requested PIN code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How will that help get my old page and review back? Surely the PIN is only going to enable the new page which I've created?