AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Looking for Feedback Survey

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hello everyone, 

This will be a bit of unusual post since I am actually having an issue with one of the Support Representatives, so I am actually looking for online feedback form. 

Is there a online feedback form that I can use to report my interaction with the support team? I know that they usually give you the survey to fill out after they've helped you, but this wasn't the case. I suspect the reason why he did not give me one is because I've requested to speak with a different person twice and he've ignored my requests. Those weren't the only requests and questions that were ignored by this guy. 

Rajan. No last name was given. This was the subject line and hopefully the case number: [9-0866000011190] Google Local Help 

The business that I was requesting assistance with was

1. Full business name : Athletic Orthopedic and Reconstructive Center: Peter J. Curcione, DO
2. Current business address : 3400 Lee Blvd #105, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971
3. Current telephone number : 239-368-8277 
4. Google+ URL : https://plus.google.com/b/100687245656982838739/100687245656982838739?gmbpt=true&hl=en

4a. (this is the maps one that was provided in the email) https://maps.google.com?cid=-7067026208055037799

Just a side note: I am hearing impaired and I've mentioned this to Rajan, several times that I strictly prefer to communicate via email, he insisted on having someone to take over the call for me, which I've actually arranged for someone to sit in the call with me to catch anything that I may missed or misunderstood. However, Rajan kept informing me that he has been unable to reach the owner of the business, since I work for an agency that manages the website, SEO and marketing for. I've actually requested to speak to a certain person; he had completely ignored that request, didn't even acknowledge it at all. So I requested to speak to someone else, got ignored again. I am not thrilled with this person and this isn't my first time interacting with him. Every single interaction I've had with Rajan were horrible.

- Seriously disappointed. 

Thank you, Jenna

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jenna Moakley
May 2016

Re: Looking for Feedback Survey

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Jenna,

I'll be sure to pass this feedback along to Google for you. Did your issue end up being resolved? If not, feel free to post about what you needed help with here.

For the future, I'd strongly recommend contacting Google via Twitter instead of phone support (https://twitter.com/googlesmallbiz)

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jenna Moakley
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Jenna,

I'll be sure to pass this feedback along to Google for you. Did your issue end up being resolved? If not, feel free to post about what you needed help with here.

For the future, I'd strongly recommend contacting Google via Twitter instead of phone support (https://twitter.com/googlesmallbiz)

Owner of Sterling Sky

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
It did, but after a couple of frustrated phone calls and few emails. I just couldn't believe how frustrating this was, I've never had this issue with any of the other representatives. When I requested why he was doing the method that he was doing, he didn't answer my question directly. Just kept informing me that he needed to speak with the business owner but then ended up verifying and releasing the listing to me after he requested for an address of the listing which I thought to be odd. Then on top of that, he had asked me if I knew how to claim a business listing, I told him I did. He still proceeded to email me with full on instructions that made me feel that he thought I had no idea what I was doing and that I'm some sort of an idiot. I didn't like that at all, I felt disrespected.

I will be contacting Google via Twitter from now on. Although I did have a wonderful contact that worked BEAUTIFULLY with me, her name was Tamara. The BEST support representative that I've ever dealt with. I tried reaching out to her but was unsuccessful after requesting for manager or ownership access via the form on Google Business. I was very disappointed that I lost communications with her.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Joy Hawkins,

I actually contacted them by Live Chat as I am hearing impaired. Are there different support teams that works on different channels of communications such as one for whoever fills out a form online via Google and another team for ones who answers the Twitter as well a different team for this forum?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
I don't know who answers Live Chat but the phone support is in India and I prefer Twitter because currently it's just one guy that answers it (Mike) and he is in the US office and is way easier to talk to.

Owner of Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This same exact thing happened to me, Prakhar was utterly incompetent in his chat with me and I asked to end the chat several times, thanked him, and asked to complete a survey about the chat.

He said a survey would appear and of course NO survey ever appeared, he just shut that off on his side.

I filled out a rep complaint instead, I seriously hope Google takes these complaints seriously.

They should no longer outsource their customer service!

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner
I agree with you.

Looking for Feedback Survey

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir

This is to inform you that we got call from Google Adwords Non-PPC department saying that kindly deposit 7,500/- to google company they have provided the account no of Google we have paid 7500/- that your website will be appeared in first three position , after making payment they didnt turned up for one week , my self called to executive rohit he told to make another payment of 12500/- for website designing i refuse to make the payment , i have made the payment approx in the month on dec-2016 , till now means i haven’t received the amount , i have interacted in mail & phone communication but no use , They use to speak valger language , Rohit insisted to provide the debit card no , I told no

be carefull of Google adwords Non-PPC

Details Rohan – 9899908239
Ankith – 7557426894
Kavya – 9899908973
Emaild Adress – kavyasharmareturn@gmail.com
rohan.gadword@gmail.com
Adress – Rahul Mehra (SME Business Manager)
Adword Services
Helpline No:-1800 121 5545
Address: Block 1, DivyaSree Omega, Survey No. 13,
Kondapur Village, Hyderabad, Telangana 500084