My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Logo and Cover photo not displaying

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In creating my business page, I uploaded my profile photo, logo and cover photo.  All appear to have loaded correctly but only my profile photo appears.  How do I get the other 2 up?  thanks

Bright Eyes Photos by Julie Gould

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Logo and Cover photo not displaying

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Julie, do you have a link to your business page? I tried looking and couldn't find it. Have you verified it yet with a PIN number? 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James- I'm having the same problem as Julie, they appeared correctly in searches one week ago, but now the photos don't show up anymore. We have been verified. Also, how do I change our description?

Thanks
Kate

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Kate, 

You'll get a better response if you post your question in a new thread. Please include your business name/address/phone/website, or, if you know how it find it, your publicly visible Google My Business profile. 

For your description question, Google removed descriptions a few weeks ago. They stopped displaying anywhere a long time ago (a year ago?) so they just ate up business owner's time filling out something that doesn't matter. Now that the ability to enter one has been removed, the only businesses that have descriptions at all are the ones that filled one out prior to the recent removal. It's okay if the description you have now is incorrect, no one will ever see it. If you'd like to read more, here is Google's official update, and here is a related thread on the local search forum discussing the change.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue, I have been verified.

Thank you, 

Marla

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After one month our cover photo have been removed and we can not save any photo as cover, why?