My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Logging Into Business Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I keep getting this message when trying to login to my google+ business account.

"Someone else has already verified this listing

This listing has already been verified by il…@gmail.com. If you own this email address, please follow the Account Recovery help guide. If you still want to add this listing to your account, you can request admin rights from the current verified user. This may take some time.

If you would like to update this listing's information on Google, you can also report a problem, which will be reviewed more quickly."

How do I login?!?! The business is iLoveKickboxing Orland Park, IL.

I am using the same email to try to login that I did to setup the google+ account. Please help!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Logging Into Business Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Joe J

Please go to the dashboard of the account >> https://business.google.com/manage/

This will show you what pages are associated with the account.

If the business page is not in the account, then you must have used another account, or someone else did.

You will need to follow the process of regaining / transferring ownership.

Write an email requesting ownership, it will be sent to owner of account. If you have not heard anything back in 7 days.

Contact business support:

https://support.google.com/business/contactflow

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: Logging Into Business Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I found it now!!! Thank you so much!!!

Thank you,
Joe Johnson
Owner, Store Manager
708-256-0837