My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Locksmith company page suspended again :(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm so upset!!!!! This is the third page I have tried to set up that does not get suspended by Google.  The business loss is overwhelming and frankly super unfair! I just Googled my business after not receiving a call all day long and saw I was removed again. I then log into business places and see a quality suspension... seriously?  I'm at a complete loss... I'm in Rio Rancho NM service all surrounding areas into Albuquerque and am just sick to death.  I have read over all the terms time and time again to no avail, Google doesn't even give you a single hint what's going on!!! We've been in business for almost 20 years and being treated like a illegitimate business is so sad!  I've worked on this for so long trying to make sure I walk on egg shells and do everything just perfect to my third attempt not even getting an email to tell me our business was suspended againnnnnnn!!!! I had to notice no calls were coming in at all to realize "red flag". So I'm in the 4 day wait for this miracle tech support to send me an email saying I'm on permanent suspension. I'm A&A Lock & Key website locksmith505.com. Any advice would be great, I feel so defeated! I think of all the customers that could use our help when others can't come and really it's just a loss for everyone. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Locksmith company page suspended again :(

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Landa M,

I understand how frustrating suspensions can be, especially with little notification. We do our best to ensure that all businesses are treated fairly, so we do offer the option to appeal the suspension. If you are curious to learn more about suspended pages, I would recommend this article.

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your concerns.

Best,
Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i have had the same situation with google my business and the appeal process it's BS if u asked me waiting for a week now, not even an email back no phone call back when i try to call "google" i get outsourced people from india talking to me about my business that's it's located in the USA pleas .

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @Tyron J,

Please feel free to start your own thread with your question so that our experts can help you. 

Thanks,
Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
no thank you am just hear to voice my opinion about it am not interested in your help anymore i have giving up but thank you for your time

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Good Morning,

I entered the address you've added to the listing in Google Maps and I'm assuming based on the results the address listed is for your home - do you make in-person contact with clients at this location during stated business hours? If no and you serve customers at their location you should list your business as a service-area business - https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?hl=en.

When prompted you should check the following.

I deliver goods and services to my customers at their locations.

You shouldn't check the following (if you don't make in-person contact with clients at your location during stated business hours)

I serve customers at my business address.

Grace