My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Locksmith business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My legit locksmith business has been suspended for months. I've called google multiple times and each time I get an auto response email saying that they aren't reinstating us and that they have no further information to give me. I've also filled out the reinstatement request form multiple times. Each time I tweak some other small thing on my website trying to figure out what they don't like. I've even sent a copy of our business license. I get the same auto response to these requests as well. It's super frustrating. I am an automotive mobile locksmith. I help people who are stranded  - locked out of their car, lost their keys, failed ignitions, etc. So I don't have a commercial store front. I've used my home address but blocked it, and instead have indicated a service area. What can I do to get this fixed? 

Thanks!

Rich

Mobile Key Shop

My home

865-228-4288

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113813303029280042640/+MobileKeyShopKnoxville

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Don't feel too bad, Rich. This seems to happen all the time. It's happened to me several times over there last few years. Ask @Tim Capper to help you. He gets things done. Also, I see you're in Knoxville. That's my hometown as well. Go Vols!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, Nick! I will tag Tim and see if he can help us. 

It has been an exciting year so far for the Vols! 

Rich

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Tim Capper,

Another member suggested you may be able to help out with my suspended business listing. In addition to the info regarding my suspension I already posted in this thread, I thought I should also mention something else. There are 2 locations listed under my business. I only have one location and would like to have the other location removed, but I can't because I'm not the owner of it. I suspect the owner is this web company I used at one point to try to help me get my first website up. They deny it and say they have no access to the listing. I've deleted all the info out of the listing that the system will allow. But, again, I can't delete the whole listing since I'm not the owner. It says the owner is the the store number @weblistingsubmission.com. Any idea how I could gain access to this? I've discussed this with google and they said at one point that that listing should not be causing me a problem. They can't seem to get me access to it to delete it either. 

Thanks so much for any help or input you can offer. 

Rich

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know if I posted this thread in the correct place? Just wanted to make sure. Thanks! 

Also, I've been reading and reading trying to figure out why google thinks I'm spammy. Are they talking about my actual website? Or my google plus page? It's all so confusing. 

Thanks!! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The next challenge , now for me , is to get a reply here :)