My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Locksmith Business Suspended upon Creation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, I am trying this again as I have learned a bit more about this process. I created my business listing and when it got to the verification point to mail the postcard it again said failed. I opted to verify later and received the message it was suspended due to quality issues. I also am getting the message that my Google+ page URL is incorrect again when I use the appeals page so I am unsure how to proceed on that avenue.

1. Leo's Locksmithery

2. 203 Sunset Lane, Mountain View, AR  72560

3. (870) 269-5798

4. https://www.google.com/maps/place/203+Sunset+Ln,+Mountain+View,+AR+72560/@35.903657,-92.1179096,17z/...

5.https://leoslocksmithery.wixsite.com/leoslocksmithery

I have found my business is listed as Leo's Locksmith on a YP listing when I search. I have tried contacting YP about fixing the name but I have heard nothing back yet. I can only assume this occurred when I made my initial listing with my local phone book through the Berry Company right at the cut off time to get in the book and they messed up my business name then. I e-mailed in a copy of my Arkansas State Business License / Sales Tax Permit on 8/1/2017 as well to help establish my ownership and legitimacy. If I need to provide anything further, please let me know.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Locksmith Business Suspended upon Creation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,
No problem. I resubmitted the claim and entered that in the blank. I
still got a reply that the address was incorrect though, but let me know
what else I can provide to help. Thanks a million for the help.

Leo Edwards III

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still waiting. I just don't want to fall through the cracks and get forgotten.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

No problem, give it at least a week.

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO