My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Locksmith Business Listing Suspended for over a Month! I Have Tried Everything! Help!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

JC Lock & Key

112 Grantham Circle, Madison AL 35756

256-724-1053

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116996732683517005936/116996732683517005936

I am the owner and sole employee of JC Lock & Key in Madison AL.  I'm so tired of hitting brick walls with this listing because no matter what I do, it fails to be reinstated and I didn't even change or post or do anything to have my listing suspended over a month ago.  I have done everything under the sun to get this page reinstated (unclaiming, deleting listing from email account, reclaiming listing with a band new google account that is clean with nothing on it, and still can't get anywhere with it. I need help to finally get this listing reinstated as the only thing left to do is unclaim and remove it from my account for good and just let it flow out there, which I don't want to do.

@Tim Capper, you are probably smacking your forehead right about now, but I'm trying ONE more time to figure this stupid thing out before I unclaim it for good.  I just don't know why it is so hard to get this resolved.  Anyway, here we go again....again.  Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Locksmith Business Listing Suspended for over a Month! I Have Tried Everything! Help!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: Locksmith Business Listing Suspended for over a Month! I Have Tried Everything! Help!!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Justin R

Have I looked at this before?

Did I escalate it ?  sorry there are thousands of threads and escalations.

Can you provide link to AL sec of state records, I cant find it registered under that name in Alabama.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Justin R

I found my escalation and I have bumped it up again.

Sorry for this.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Locksmith Business Listing Suspended for over a Month! I Have Tried Everything! Help!!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You @Tim Capper! The business name is not reserved with the AL Sec of State because my business is a sole proprietorship and not an LLC, corporation, or incorporated business.  Hopefully, that isn't what it is because I am registered for Sales Tax/Local Tax certificates in AL, business license, trade license, and city priveledge license.  I appreciate all of your help. I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to figure this out. I'm so lost as to what the infraction is that I am just grabbing at straws.

Thank you again!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Tim Capper While I am waiting for the next verdict from Google, do you notice anything wonky with anything on my business that could be causing all of this trouble?  I know Google does not give any details about suspensions or spammy behavior, but does anything stick out to you?  I have created and manage everything from my website to my Facebook and Twitter pages, Yelp etc. by myself so I don't know what looks spammy or suspicious.  I don't spam people or do any "shady" coding in anything.  I don't know.  Sorry to keep bothering you about it.  Just bugs me.  Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Aww @Justin R

Okay they finally got to my original escalation BUT you have deleted the original suspended page.

Original Suspended:

https://plus.google.com/101237376697470290616/

So its back of the pile for the moment.

Okay, please Go into your dashboard and delete all business pages !!

Then go and claim this >> Do Not create a new one.

Claim this one >> https://goo.gl/maps/M2cp5QY7r8P2

Let me know if allows Post Card request or suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Tim Capper

Ok.  I deleted the listing from my account again.  I followed the link and clicked on "claim this business", which took me to an "Add Your Business" page to fill out information, then requested another postcard and it DID allow postcard to be sent.  Here is the link to the + page now.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108524032656178093995/108524032656178093995/about?_ga=1.46705191.16651...

I hope I did that right.

Thank you again very much for the help!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Tim Capper

Visually, this is where it went before the postcard request.

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 7.12.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-02 at 7.12.25 AM.png

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi @Justin R

You did add in the address, yes.

Let me know when postcard arrives and if it verifies OK.