My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Location Priority using Multiple Locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

I have a question about multiple locations setup in my business. I have 2 Locations, one in Austria (rhyCHI Hohenems) and one in Switzerland (rhyCHI Heerbrugg). When i search by our company name "rhychi" always the address of Austria (rhyCHI Hohenems) shows up. Even when i sit in the location in Switzerland. I think it should show the nearest location or am i wrong? Anybody knows how Google handle this. I search now for hours with no result. The best thing is when i search in Google Chrome, the location shows at the right side of the search results and in firefox it shows both Locations in the search results. See images below.. On Mobile it also shows up just the Austrian Location, nevermind where i am. Any help or informations are appreciated. This one drives my crazy :-) Thanks...

Business Location Infos:
rhyCHI Heerbrugg - Yoga | Relax | Bio

Aechelistrasse 4

9435 Heerbrugg

Switzerland

Phone: +41 71 535 94 60
https://plus.google.com/b/101771025821737422238/101771025821737422238/posts?gmbpt=true&pageId=101771...

rhyCHI Hohenems - Yoga | Relax | Bio

schloßbergstraße 9,
6845 hohenems 
austria

Phone: +43 664 1314778

https://plus.google.com/b/111126733878280668195/111126733878280668195/posts?gmbpt=true&pageId=111126...

Screenshots:
rhyCHI_FF.PNGrhyCHI_Chrome.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Location Priority using Multiple Locations

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
All I can tell you is:

Both of your locations (the one in Austrai and the one in Swizzerland) violate Googles naming rules as published in their guidelines.
You can be happy though that non of them are suspended.

My strong recommendation for you:
Change immediately the names to just "rhyCHI Heerbrugg"

Re: Location Priority using Multiple Locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Helmut,

I just checked the guidelines .There is this part:
Your name should reflect your business’ real-world name, as used consistently on your storefront, website, stationery, and as known to customers.

We used our "real world name" as used on the storefront, website, logo,. ...

Do you think the name is a real problem?

Thanks for your attention....