My Business
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Location Conflict and Address & Business Name Change

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I manage a site for a client.  The client business  name is Pulse Acupuncture and Herbal Clinic (www.pulseacu.com), 773.344.1275.  There  are  two locations:  70 E Lake Street, Suite 630, Chicago, IL  60601 and 1525 E 53rd Street, Suite 808, Chicago, IL 60615.  The 70 E Lake location (The Loop) building and suite are shared with other Acupuncturists.  My client only has one day at this location.  One of the  other Acupuncturists, Jade Path Acupuncture, has this  location claimed as her own.  Is there a solution for my client. 

Additionally, my client changed  the name of the business few months back.  The business listing in Google My Business shows both the  old and new names of the business.  The old name was Windy City Holistic.  It had  been previously Verified.   I want to remove all reference to Windy City Holistic but I don't know  what  to do.  All other  account information is the same.  I am an authorized owner of the  site info.