My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Located in a fish and chip shop !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our business address and all other information is correct on Google but when the business search results come up it shows the correct address along with Located in: Market Place Fish & Chip Restaurant

We have never been located in a fish and Chip Restaurant and this Restaurant is about a mile away from our address !

I have checked the locations in the business listing and there is no mention of any address but our own.

How do I get rid of this located in link ?

See Search Results Here

The business name is Cooper Assurance Services LLP and the address is White Hart House, 8-10 Church St, Ashbourne DE6 1AE

Any help would be much appreciated.

Located in a fish and chip shop !

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Try one of these:  At the knowledge panel you can select Edit or Feedback.  At your Google My Business account open this location and report the issue.  Hope one of these work for you!

Re: Located in a fish and chip shop !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I select edit or feedback that lets me edit the company information, but the 'located in' is not there so I can't edit it !

Where is the 'located in' information ?

You say I should report the issue - how do I do this ?

It just takes me to help information or this forum, but can't find anyway of contacting Google.